ICC World Cup 2019 : Best & Worst Wicket Keepers for Dream11 perspective



Source - Icc-cricket.com



Hii guys.. World cup is near....Are you ready for big dhammaal...💥💥💥 

Oh yeah... I am excited too for world cup. 

First thing I want to share that... I didn't perform well in IPL but believe ...I returned again with new hope for grand league. 

So you well know that now dream11 combination changed on 24 may. And it would more difficult to create teams . But I think it is good ... Because earlier we saw that many teams stand with #1 in GL in some matches. And now rule is changed ...So people even try some new combination .... But in some matches , I think "Old " combination will be best. 

So I am here with Best and Worst Wicketkeepers of Upcoming ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.... Don't angry if your favourite player listed in worst wk...😁😂😁 


Best Wicket-keepers Of ICC World Cup 


  • Jos Buttler
  • M.S. Dhoni 
  • Quinton De Kock
  • Shai Hope
  • Kusal Perera 
  • Tom Latham
  • Mohammad Shahzad 
  • Mushfiqur Rahim
  • Jonny Bairstow (if he in keeper section)

Worst Wicket-keepers of ICC World Cup 


  • Alex Carey 
  • Sarfraz Ahmad
  • Dinesh Karthik
  • Tom Blundell

*** Comment on worst keeper :- First I want to confirm you that .... In post I use "Worst" ...and it means their Wicket Keeping ability is not worst....and they are not bad keepers but seeing Dream11 perspective ... I think they (keepers) shall not be able to get high points. 

Alex Carey bated on no 7 in some last series. Sarfraz Ahmad also bated 6,7 no, and I think Tom Blundell and Dinesh shall never get a game. 

I want to gave you a example that how you can manage new wicketkeeper section.

- think about Ind vs NZ match. In Dream11 Wicket-keepers Section... There are 4 option ... Tom Latham, M.S. Dhoni , Karthik , Blundell 

In above condition ... Dhoni and Tom will definitely in playing XI but Karthik and Blundell aren't in playing XI... Then you have only two choices... Dhoni and Latham. 

Latham bat on no 5 and Dhoni also bat on no 5 so I suggest you that you might go with both. 

Now M.S. Dhoni in good form... And if Opposite WK didn't perform well then Dhoni would be profitable for us. 

For more example you can see my upcoming post. 

Thanks for being here. Keep visiting and follow GoForGrand on Twitter. 







Comments

Popular Posts