अमला का दोहरा हमला - Hashim Amla Retirement



Espncricinfo


In 2010 when South Africa Toured to India , in the first test match , Hashim Amla scored 253* and a huge partnership with Jacks Kallis . 

 Next Morning I read a headline in Newspaper,  written in bold and Big text " अमला का दोहरा हमला " .

Since then I am fan of "Hashim Amla" batting.  His batting style is very classy. He always rotated strike very nicely. In ODI and Test , he play like "The Wall" , whenever he stand on crease ... South Africa always win. 

I never heard about his worst behavior, because he was very cool and calm player on field. 

In recent time , his was out of form , but he was a massive player of South Africa. 

It is a big deal for south africa that how they fill the place of Amla. 

I think "Reeza Hendricques " may be his replacement. Because Reeza is with full of talent and patience , and also right hand batsman. 

By my Side Hashim Amla was "The Wall" for South Africa. 

I never want to compare anyone else but in sport sometimes we need to comparison. 

Thanks "Hashim Amla" for your lengthy batting. I wish you to a happy and bright future. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts