Mohammad Amir Retire from Test Cricket



 Mohammad Aamir, when he debuted in Test cricket in 2009, I was 12 years old and for the first time I read about him in the newspapers for his excellent bowling.


And after one year, there was a ban in spot-fixing against England's Test series with Salman Butt and Mohammad Asif.

I saw him playing again in the last year vs Ireland Test Series.


"He was an excellent bowler. But after returning, I have never seen him as good as before."


In the Champions Trophy 2017, Amir bowled well for Pakistan. And fans of India will never forget his spell in the final.


He pushed India back on the backfoot and Pakistan became champion


I always like his out swinger specially. After Aamir, I saw Mustafizur Rahman, who bowled a bit like Amir.


Mainly the out swingers of Aamir and Mustafizur's are of the same type.


Their out swings are so good that they can beat any batsman easily under pressure.


However, Aamir has now retired from Test cricket. But he will continue to play T20 along with the ODIs.


I want to say something about them, he was convicted a few years ago but then he w as child, there was a young child in world cricket.

But their behavior on the ground is very commendable. He played many matches in the last year but he never showed bad behavior on the field.


I do not know why he retired, but I certainly know that if he had been playing consistently since 2009-19, he would be the number one Test bowler.


Virat Kohli rates Amir as best bowler he has faced 


 * His test Record Given Below: (source - Internet)

 Test Match played - 36
  Wickets taken - 119
  Economy - 2.86
 5 Wickets Haul - 4 times



 

Comments

Popular Posts